Monday, July 16, 2012

BIOS THAT WILL PROVOKE CHANGE: 30 day challenge

You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary  Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. Revelation 2:3-5

"Do the things you did at first"... 
at times i find my eyes somewhere else besides JESUS's face and that is when i go back and do the things that bring me back to repentance and to HIS face. 

One of the things that helps me is this great resource of short Bios of men and women in history who have sought JESUS.... BEWARE THOUGH... 

reading these stories will challenge the way you live and love God. If you aren't ready for the challenge, don't read them. 

It is kind of like a smack across the face.... they help you to see life is but a breath and evaluate what you are really living for. They teach you what it means to seize the day. 

They are put together by some good friends whom God put across my path years ago to stir my faith and years later they still do. 


Join me for the next 30 days and read them...if you so dare... we are going to try to read them as a family. :) 

























My dear little Kaaliya believes Jesus is real and did what He said He did and she decided to make Him her boss for life this week. And at age 10, with faith that can move a mountain, she is showing and telling her family about the joy of her life JESUS! Please pray for my sweet little friend, that her faith would grow despite opposition and for protection from evil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment