Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Jehovah Shammah

blah......this is going to be a very non inspirational note to whoever is reading out there... 

do you ever have one of those days where you wish you could just curl up in a ball with your not healthy gallon of chocolate milk and cry under a really soft blanket for a while. 

my grandpa passed away this week.
i miss my husband 
i feel like i can't do anything right
i wish that time would stop for the world and give me at least 5 to 10 hours extra each day
feels like Jonathan has been gone forever... i feel so sad for all those single moms out there... i am so short tempered and my patience left last week.
we started home school this week
i have had little to no adult conversation 
which would explain why when i do get it i fub it up
my house is a mess
i have seen so many divesting things in others lives recently
the adoption stuff is so confusing

okay as i am writing this i am realizing i need to turn it around and count my blessings and remember the wonderful deeds HE has done


1. Holly is feeling miraculously well
2. Elijah wrote down all the old testament books today in school
3. We have plenty of food to eat
5.  The boys laughter when we all jumped outside tonight
6. Perpetua's squeal and smile
7. Talking with 2 heros who will celebrate 40 years of marriage this weekend... through thick and thin together always so inspiring
8. Chocolate Milk
9. GRACE 
10. God's words washing me
11. God's presence.... He is always with me.
12. He is always with Grandma
13. He is always with Mom
14. He is always with Nicole.
15. He is always with Rebecca.
16. He is with my soon to be children.
WOW!!! 
Okay.... so needed.....now i want to cry again but this time because i am overwhelmed as i count HIS blessings. 
Jehovah Shammah, I love You!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment