Tuesday, August 28, 2012

one sleep

"one sleep" till daddy gets home and we all are giddy. It seems like he has been gone forever. I am glad all of you friends have enjoyed traveling the world with my hubby, i am glad he obeys God and goes, but this time more than ever i just want him home! I don't mean to be selfish but i am a little tired of sharing my best friend/partner/co-parent/husband with the world. I just want to curl up in his arms and listen to his voice echo in his chest and look into his eyes.... :)

but back to reality now.....he is only home for 6 days before he is off again and 4 of those days he is going to be jet laged and a bit grumpy.... none the less i am determined to give lots of grace!! We will take him jet laged and we will take him grumpy!!!! We are just thankful to have him back in our arms!

Elijah creating a picture for Daddy

Look at my handsome Kindergartener 

1 comment: