Sunday, March 4, 2012

orchestrated

The last two months i feel like i am watching a symphony lead by our Magnificent Creator God. I don't even remember how it began but in less than 20 days we (my hubby and my 3 babies along with some other dear friends) will be on our way to India.

We will be there for 6 weeks training impoverished ladies how to start a micro-sewing business to help them meet their and their families basic needs.

I am in awe as i have watched Him put together every part of this work. I have watched as He has brought new friends into my life to lead different projects in preparation for this and old friends to step up and assist in whatever is needed. I have watched Him put together a divine team. I have watched Him provide before i even mention the need for the remainder of the sewing machines needed, and for different supplies needed. I have seen each instrument come together. There are already over 100 people or more that have contributed in some way to this endeavor.

And though i know nothing of music, have no talent, nor know how to play a single note ...He has allowed me to be apart of the symphony.

I feel inadequate, but overwhelmed that He would let me join Him in what He is doing in at least 20 women's lives... only heaven will tell of the fruit from this endeavor.

If you want to be a part of the team and give $5 or whatever you feel so led to do to help us with further supplies and/or team support. Please click on the pic below.


No comments:

Post a Comment