Thursday, March 29, 2012

tomorrow

a sister is a built in best friend. We are 13 months apart in age and grew up in the same grade. God knew i needed her from the very beginning. Even though we are different God birthed in us similar hearts...hearts for teaching our children about Him, for giving, for simple living, and for loving our families. She is constantly teaching me through her example so much about all of these.

Holly is someone that shows love..gives of her time, her heart, her self, and even her garden :) . Her passion and purpose is her family.

I don't know how to describe all that has happened in my heart since they said the words lung cancer and details that followed that, it is very very aggressive.

I feel as though i am coming out from under the dark cloud though......

I feel thankfulness... thankful that we had today with Holly and praying for tomorrow and after a week of feelings i can't put into words... i am here to this place where each day i am going to do just that.

Thank God for today... and pray that we can have tomorrow.

PLEASE JOIN ME AND BEG GOD FOR A MIRACLE.



Also please ask for strength for her treatments, she started today, and pray joy each day. 

2 comments:

  1. Heidi,
    I am joining you in prayer everyday & asking God for a miracle for your precious sister Holly.Although we will never understand this situation, God promises in His word that He will never leave us nor forsake us.My heart hurts for you as you stand by,praying & watching her suffer through this situation. I have walked the road in which you are walking & it's heartbreaking to say the least. I love you & your precious family & I am here if you need anything at all.We will continually seek the Face of God begging for a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For no life is guarantee tomorrow but today we thank the heavenly father n hope he grant us tomorrow to venture the path of our footsteps in this life... I pray that God grant u n ur family the strength to accept his wonders, n understand man make plans without a sense of purpose, God knows it all... I pray that God bless u n family in everything n comfort each n everyone in these trouble times... My heavenly sister I hope u realize God is the ruler of life, n his plans are ordain... For what is life without a purpose to life, know that he give us life n its our faith that keep us going... I pray that God grant the miracle u ask him for.. I pray that the blanket of protection is put over ur sister life, n her purpose is seen by all that knows her... I pray for the everlasting blood of Jesus be in her heart n she goes on each todays hoping for better tomorrows... I pray that ur belief in Christ never fade away... N u continue ur purpose... Brother in Christ...

    ReplyDelete