Saturday, April 14, 2012

little girl

all my life i have felt like a little girl... like i am playing "mommy" or "grown up" but deep down i know i am just a child... i don't know what makes the difference between a woman and a little girl. When i am at my sisters house i really feel that way... like we are playing together ....even though we are posing as grown ups... deep down we are still just little girls...we giggle....we share secrets... we share deep thoughts... real passions... things only sisters share...we play...it is an innocence my sister and i grew up with....though we have had some trials.. we have mostly been unscathed by the pain and heartache that "grown ups" have.


As i told my sister the other day, I have this weird feeling that i am about to grow up.

I am not ready... I don't really want to yet...

hardest moment this week: looking through Puddle's organized little box of keepsakes from Toot's travels.

God give my sister many many many many more years!!! Please beg Him for a miracle with me...please stand with me. They need her and I want her.



4 comments:

  1. My heart aches over Holly's diagnosis and the days of treatment that await her. Our family is definitely begging along with you :)

    ~Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has touched my heart deeply. I am praying daily for a miracle of God's complete healing for Holly, and for encouragement and strength for the family.

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for a miracle, Heidi! I have big sister also, and have shared many "growing up" times with her. I pray for complete healing and many more years together on this earth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are praying hard Heidi! Our hearts ache for you all. We love you.

    ReplyDelete