Friday, May 24, 2013

Urgency

There is this urgency in me that i seem to have since i was a child. I know life is short....but a breath... i always feel there is something more i can and should be doing. Those who are close to me know it is true. When there is a breath i think again to all of the scriptures and HIS thoughts that flood my head and heart compelling me..

screaming in my ear...... it is fleeting..... slipping away... so many millions do not know.... so many people are living without the Creators purpose...

i saw a blink of something on media recently claiming that the chief purpose in life was to be happy.

I see thousands of people that surround me everyday trying to achieve that purpose. I just want to scream... "TRUE HAPPINESS, JOY is only found in your CREATOR!" to the top of my lungs.

Then i reflect on my own self and see so many moments and hours pass by when i am just surviving but not in HIM... and not filled with JOY and i know the secret to life..... yet so many times i settle....for  surviving.

LORD help me to live.... truly live...


No comments:

Post a Comment