Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Night Movie

Movies/T.V. teach you stuff... what you watch changes the way you think and bleeds into your actions...there is no denying that. And for my little impressionable ones... it really molds them. So finding movies that teach my kiddos and me God's thoughts and that keep their attention and mine is hard. Tonight in search for something "good" to watch...something that feed us truth and God's thoughts ...we discovered this version of Pilgrims Progress on youtube.

The kids were glued the whole time. Elijah was really into it and asked a lot of good questions and made a lot of good comments. For me the animation was pretty lame... but my kiddos are at the age where that really doesn't matter.

Warning: There are some spooky parts. If you have ever read the original Pilgrims Progress you know the parts i am speaking of. It didn't bother my kiddos, though... know you have been warned.









No comments:

Post a Comment