Saturday, April 30, 2011

What could I live without so that others may live?

it is the plaguing question that has been running through my mind for the last few months.

What could I live without so that others may live?

You see, have seen people all over the world that need someone to show them love.Yet i have been living like they didn't exist spending money on things, building my kingdom instead of His. i have been investing into temporary things that really don't matter. I know what matters... people do.... now i want to live like i know it. I want to think like Jesus does, to love like He does, to value what He values... i only have a short life to live.

If some of you have been reading you remember i was trying to sell enough stuff to build a water well for a village in India ($2,250). I haven't given up hope.. I had stuff on ebay, craigslist, and i am even an amazon book seller... but it took way to much time ... so God provided a way that i can sell my stuff easier and we all can be involved... check out this video!


email us at proceedsforpoverty@gpartners.org if you have stuff you want to get rid of too and show up on June 23rd-25th if you need some stuff. It's a great way to buy what you need while giving to change the world!

ALSO PLEASE PROMOTE!!!! ways to do it:

1. facebook friend "Proceeds for Poverty" and recommend it to your friends list or share the video.

2. email your friends a link to our flyer and further information...www.gpartners.org

3. let me know if you need flyers to give out at your place of business or to give to your favorite local restaurant to pass out.

4. At the end of this week we are popping up 50 lawn signs about Proceeds for Poverty that we would like up until after June 25th if you have a neighborhood with traffic or lots of walkers and would like a sign to promote let me know!

P.S. Let me know if you are on my team and promoting this.... because .....well... it makes me happy! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm on the team! I think? Even if I'm not... I'm telling ya now-- I'm in! :)

    ReplyDelete