Thursday, January 19, 2012

selfishness

I am sooo excited i get giddy thinking about meeting my little girl in a few days/weeks. But i can't describe my selfish longing when i think of the millions of motherless and fatherless orphans in the world... and how i deeply wish i could take them all home.

Adoption Agency.......my arms, my heart are big enough, and God gives me the strength and help to love and nurture all the children He brings into them... He will help me to do more... just give us chance. 

While i am sitting watching this video tearing up.... my 4 year old so smartly reminds me that "that guy doesn't have a world, he is just pretending mommy, it is Jesus' world,"

me - "Yes" (my too smart for his own pants 4 year old)"you are right"

God has this world and He is rescuing the fatherless. Lord, please please let me be apart of your plan.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you Heidi, for your precious daughter's arrival and for your heart that aches for the other children that God has conceived in your heart.

    My heart aches to bring them all home too...We're going to begin again as soon as we can, but in the meantime my spirit yearns and cries out for the millions around the world. Love you.

    ReplyDelete